Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

October 29, 2008

Exciting Event

Traning for work (as a general agent) was supposed to end this Friday, but there was a change of plans. On Tuesday, they came in and said that due to demand they were taking 9 from our training class and training us on onling banking. I am excited but it's a little sad not to see the other people. She also said they have never really taken people from a training class but because we were doing so well they believed we could handle it. Well, I was one of the 9 to start the new training class. It is exciting to be able to add another skill and be able to take more calls. So now we will be able to take general agent and online banking calls.
Also I passed my certification so I am good to go.

2 comments:

Stokers said...

Awesome! Congrats!

Darin and Carolyn said...

thats cool, good job Kristy!