Husband Tag
1. Where did you meet? Rexburg Opinion Center and School
2. How long did you date before you got married? 6 months
3. How long have you been married? 2 years and 3 month
4. What does he do that surprises you? He buys me flowers, does the dishes sometimes,
5. What is your favorite feature of his? his eyes and smile. I am glad his eyes are blue since I've always wanted blue eyed kids.
6. What is your favorite quality of his? He is easy going so we have only had one real fight since we have been married. It was mostly just an argument and we were over it soon after. Also he is a really hard work and very smart.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? babe
8. What is his favorite color? BYU Blue
9. What is his favorite food? hamburgers and steaks
10. What is his favorite sport? Football, but likes baseball, basketball too
11. When and where was your first kiss? Our first kiss was in his car after our 3rd date
12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Watch movies and cuddle, go to the temple, play games together, go to dinner,
13. Do you have any children? no
14. Does he have a hidden talent? He is good at speaking in front of people, learns thing easy, good at math (probably why he went into accounting)
15. How old is he? 24
16. Who said "I love you" first? he did, I did right afterwards
17. What is his favorite type of music? doesn't have one, likes a lot of music
18. What do you admire most about him? He is a hard worker. It's been neat to see how he has been blessed for his effort and time he puts in. Well one thing that makes me laugh is watching him watch sports. I love it when it's a close game and he starts to pace.
19. Do you think he will read this? yes
I tag anyone who wants to do it
1. Where did you meet? Rexburg Opinion Center and School
2. How long did you date before you got married? 6 months
3. How long have you been married? 2 years and 3 month
4. What does he do that surprises you? He buys me flowers, does the dishes sometimes,
5. What is your favorite feature of his? his eyes and smile. I am glad his eyes are blue since I've always wanted blue eyed kids.
6. What is your favorite quality of his? He is easy going so we have only had one real fight since we have been married. It was mostly just an argument and we were over it soon after. Also he is a really hard work and very smart.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? babe
8. What is his favorite color? BYU Blue
9. What is his favorite food? hamburgers and steaks
10. What is his favorite sport? Football, but likes baseball, basketball too
11. When and where was your first kiss? Our first kiss was in his car after our 3rd date
12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Watch movies and cuddle, go to the temple, play games together, go to dinner,
13. Do you have any children? no
14. Does he have a hidden talent? He is good at speaking in front of people, learns thing easy, good at math (probably why he went into accounting)
15. How old is he? 24
16. Who said "I love you" first? he did, I did right afterwards
17. What is his favorite type of music? doesn't have one, likes a lot of music
18. What do you admire most about him? He is a hard worker. It's been neat to see how he has been blessed for his effort and time he puts in. Well one thing that makes me laugh is watching him watch sports. I love it when it's a close game and he starts to pace.
19. Do you think he will read this? yes
I tag anyone who wants to do it






No comments:
Post a Comment