Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

October 12, 2008

Here Comes Winter

Last night it snowed. Here comes the winter. I am not ready for the cold. Hopefully we get a mild one. The snow was melted by 11 this morning.

Deseret Book does Woman's Night every conference during the Priesthood Session. The first 100 people get a free gift. This is what the gift was this year. I love the gifts plus they are free decorations.

4 comments:

The King's said...

Yay, a little crazy. We woke up to quite a bit of snow on Sunday as well. But it is all gone now. The one nice thing about the snow is that it made the weeds in our backyard look really pretty.

Stokers said...

Haha I love that we all have the same decorations! I'm not ready for the winter yet either. Ugh.

Joneel said...

Way to go Kristy. I like your style.

Darin and Carolyn said...

Yeah I love that decoration. And we got snowed in in Montana last weekend, it was crazy!