Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

October 07, 2008

Bracelets

This weekend during conference, Carolyn and I made bracelets for her little girl and Cari's two girls. It was really fun and they turned out cute. If Alan and I have any girls, I am going to make some for them. It is cheaper than buying ones and you can make as many as you want.

3 comments:

Stokers said...

Carolyn showed me some of those. They are way cute! Good job! Oh and I need to have you teach my how to crochet since you are so good at it. :)

Stokers said...

Oh and that is crazy that you guys met Ty's grandpa. We told them you guys were in the ward and they said they were gonna keep an eye out for you. It is a small world.

Darin and Carolyn said...

yeah that was fun! i definately gotta make more