Okay so everyone wanted to see what our new apartment looks like. I still am in the process of cleaning everything up so it is a little messy but I decided just to put pictures up any way.
Oh wow! I sure remember those moving in days. Good luck. How neat that you were in Connecticut. My uncle lives there and it is now one of my favorite places. It's fun to get to know you better. I love blogs!
Don't you just love moving! Haha I get so sick of it, it's a pain. But oh well sometimes it's what you gotta do. Your apt looks pretty nice. I bet it's nice having your big tv back? That's one thing that sucks is not having a tv. We just watch movies on our computer. We want to get a tv though so we can play our wii. Have you guys gotten one yet? Carolyn told me they did yesterday. They are fun!!
3 comments:
Oh wow! I sure remember those moving in days. Good luck. How neat that you were in Connecticut. My uncle lives there and it is now one of my favorite places. It's fun to get to know you better. I love blogs!
Don't you just love moving! Haha I get so sick of it, it's a pain. But oh well sometimes it's what you gotta do. Your apt looks pretty nice. I bet it's nice having your big tv back? That's one thing that sucks is not having a tv. We just watch movies on our computer. We want to get a tv though so we can play our wii. Have you guys gotten one yet? Carolyn told me they did yesterday. They are fun!!
So you guys are back now!! Sweet we will have to get together sometime and catch up!!
Post a Comment