
This picture was from when I took my endowments out. It was a good experience and I love going back each time. I am grateful Alan and I were married in the temple. He is a wonderful husband to me.
Its funny for me to look back at these pictures because it was before I had the hernia in my belly button fixed and I can tell the difference.

Our first 4th of July together.
Back when we were dating, we used to go get lunch up at the school and bring it back to my apartment and eat it.

For his first birthday together I bought him Jazz tickets. So we went down to utah and went up to the top of the conference building. This was the weekend we really talked about when we wanted to get married and had an idea of when by the time we came back.
2 comments:
Don't you just love looking back at old pictures and thinking about when they were taken! I am so glad that we can have a way to preserve memories that are important to us!
umm okay...so how did i not know you were married!? how are ya! you look great! what have you been up to? my e-mail is danceacc4@hotmail.com. write me up!
Jen
Post a Comment