
Alan, me and Mindy outside of the theatre for Legally Blonde. We went to a broadway play for his birthday while everyone was still here. We really liked it and thought it was hilarious. We would recommend it.

Holding all his presents up. In his right hand is his birthday cards. I got him a cheesy love one instead of a birthday one. On the front it says you're my dream come true. Then in the inside it says always have been always will be. The card also sings "You"by Rascal Flatts.


You all are probably looking at the trash bag box thinking he might have got trash bags but he didn't. I just used it wrap the cologne so he wouldn't know what it was.
2 comments:
I didn't know you guys had a blog?! I can't believe that you guys are going to be back in 3 weeks! Time did go by fast. How did you like it in Connecticut? I love seeing the pictures that you have taken over there!
I'm glad that you thought the video was funny, I have to tell you though, Eric has a lot better dance moves than that guy! How was your (Alan) birthday?
Post a Comment