Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

March 30, 2008

Boston

Boston Temple











Bunkers Hill. My Dad, Mindy and I climbed this, it had 294 steps. I was dying afterwards from it and my legs hurt for the next 3 days. The picture below is looking out at Boston from the top of this building.















































This was city hall. There was a donkey so Mindy and I took pictures trying to make it look like we were riding it.


After Maine we went and stayed out side of Boston, MA. We then went into Boston and did the freedom trail. For those who have never heard of it like me before we did it, it is a three mile walk of historical places and sites in Boston. In the beginning in between the buildings there was a cementary with people like John Hancock, Paul Revere, and Samuel Adams. This is John Hancock's grave stone.

No comments: