So Friday morning I walked out our door and noticed something hanging from the light. I got it off and then later on that day it was back again. So I took it off again and the next morning it was back again. We think a bird is trying to build a nest above the lights right out side our door.
April 12, 2008
our little present
So Friday morning I walked out our door and noticed something hanging from the light. I got it off and then later on that day it was back again. So I took it off again and the next morning it was back again. We think a bird is trying to build a nest above the lights right out side our door.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Those crazy birds!!!
Hey Kristy! I saw your blog on Katie's. You are so beautiful! You and your hubbie are so cute together. I can't believe that you're all grown up now!
Post a Comment