Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

April 21, 2008

The new me

My hair was driving me crazy with how long it was, so I decided to get it cut. This is a picture right after I cut it. The hair dresser went way shorter then I what I had pictured in my head.
I liked the hair cut but I was not in love with it until I got over the shock of actually cutting like 6 inches off.
I will have to take another picture of how I actually style it. The hair dresser parted it way over to one side and over.

3 comments:

Stokers said...

Cute hair Kris!

The Goldthorpe Family said...

Holy Cow! I had to do a double take when I saw this picture! You look so cute and I love your hair! You've got guts to cut off that much hair all at one time, I'm a wuss and will only cut an inch or two at a time!

The King's said...

That is so cute! I just cut my hair as well, I will have to try and post some pictures of it!