Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

January 25, 2013

October- Pumpkins and Halloween

So I have not blogged in a while so I am catching up.  October we went to black island farms.  Grandpa Patterson was down and came with us.  Tanner loved it.  They have slides made on hay stacks.  They take you out on a tractor ride and you can pick out a pumpkin from the pumpkin patch.  We carved and painted our pumpkins this year since we had lots of pumpkins.  The boys got to go trick or treating at Alan's work.  Then they went trick or treating around the neighboorhood too.  Tanner was loaded with candy.  We copied one idea from one of Alan's coworkers.  Tanner picked out some of his candy and left it for the "treat witch" aka mom and dad in return the treat witch left him a surprize (a thomas train).  Tanner was a byu football player and Trevor was his football.  Alan was the coach and I was the cheering mom.




















No comments: