That is right Tanner is potty trained. We started the end of June so it has been around two months. He did better then I expected. I was expecting many accidents to come but he didn't really have a whole lot. I think he has had around 5. We did the sticker chart with a prize at the end if he went a week. He loved loved the sticker chart. Sometimes I think he went not because he had to but he wanted to put a sticker on. He wanted to get a race track if he got potty trained. It has been nice not having to change diapers for him any more. I am so proud of him to and how well he did.
This was after two days I think.
This is what he got a pack of cars and a race track.
He made it and got his prize. He loves his race track. He was so excited the first time the cars went down.






No comments:
Post a Comment