Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

November 13, 2008

Toes


Here are my toes. My mom came up this weekend for Mindy's birthday and to spend time with everyone. Mindy got a facial and a pedicure for her birthday. Nikki, my mom and I joined up with Mindy for a pedicure as part of her gift. They had all four of us in one room. Thanks Mom, it was a lot of fun.
Happy Birthday Mindy.
I will have to put a picture of all on when I get one.

3 comments:

Darin and Carolyn said...

how fun, yeah we miss you guys too. Brylie is going to be so big by time we see you guys again cuz it will probably be Christmas

Darin and Carolyn said...

oh and the business is going great! They are doing really well with it, Darin has actually been training some of their employees that are going to sell for them.

Greg Erin Sydnee and Josh said...

Cute toes Kristy. I had so much fun with you and your mom at lunch the other day. Lets do it again.
I love ya
Erin