The box will give you instructions on how to mix it. There are two different tubes in each box. To make a board like this. I did 2 oz of one and 2 oz of the other tube. You just have to make sure you mix equal amounts. After you mix the two together you pour it over different parts of the board. Make sure all parts of the board get the stuff. To get it out of the cracks use a popsicle stick and run it through the cracks until it clears out. Also if you don't want bubbles on the back side of the board just use the popsicle stick to scrape them off. One other trick, to get ride of the little bubble on the top part, just use a blower dryer. On low heat just blow dry the top of the board. Once you are done with this process you stick it in an enclosed place like a cupboard so dust doesn't get dryed in it. I always just place a new peice of foil down to keep the cupboard protected. I then take the cup and place it in the cupboard with the board still on it. You then let it dry there for a day or so.
Nikki if you want I have lots of the cups in the picture. If you want one you can have on instead of buying one.






2 comments:
Thanks for the directions Kristy. I'll have to check out Roberts/Michaels to see if they have all the stuff. I want to try to make one for a gift.
Couldn't find the wood frame at Michaels. Anything specific to look for? Section of the craft store to look in?
Post a Comment