Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

September 01, 2008

Tagged

So I have been tagged by my friend Nicole. Since she has tagged me before I decided to do it. Here are six random things about me.

1. When ever I have some one take a picture I giggle a little. I am trying not to.

2. I had hernia surgery on my belly button 9 days before I got married. I would not recommend it but it was the only time that worked in my schedule.

3. I loved the TV show Friends. I have all of the seasons!

4. I saw my wedding ring 4 months before Alan and I went looking for rings. Here is the story. One of my guy friends took my roommate and I with him to approve of the ring for his girl. Well being girls we starting looking at all the rings. I found a ring that I loved and said it was the one for me. I was not dating any one at that time. I told my guy friend to buy the ring and one day the guy would pay him back. He didn't go for that. I then met Alan. I just randomly asked to look at my ring. When I picked it up I remembered it immediately. I guess it was meant to be my ring. I love my wedding ring.

5. I have really skinny fingers. My ring size is 3.5. When I got my finger measured I could also fit into the size three.

6. I love Milano Mint cookies. I could eat a whole bag at one time if I didn't watch it.

I tag who ever wants to do it.

2 comments:

The King's said...

Yay, you did the tag!! I love all of the random stuff that people can come up with when they really think about it. I guess we are all weird in our own silly way but that is what makes life so much fun.

I hope you guys are enjoying Utah!!!

Cole Family said...

Hey Kristy. I laugh everytime I take a picture too! I don't know why and I do it everytime. Michael always makes fun me too. How is Logan? We are done in Moscow in December and then are moving back to Rexburg.