Mindy and I crocheted a this amazing one of a kind bikkini. Mindy is going to a friend's birthday party tonight. Well I guess he told her a story of his grandma making one for a cousin of his. So mindy wanted to make him one as a joke. We thought we were doing good until we put the bottom up to see how much we still need to go. I started laughing and told mindy she had to see what it looked like. She then held it up to my bum and started laughing too. I took a picture because I thought it was so funny I was in tears. I hope everyone gets a good laugh.
September 27, 2008
Highlights of the weekend
Mindy and I crocheted a this amazing one of a kind bikkini. Mindy is going to a friend's birthday party tonight. Well I guess he told her a story of his grandma making one for a cousin of his. So mindy wanted to make him one as a joke. We thought we were doing good until we put the bottom up to see how much we still need to go. I started laughing and told mindy she had to see what it looked like. She then held it up to my bum and started laughing too. I took a picture because I thought it was so funny I was in tears. I hope everyone gets a good laugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Way to go on the bikini. That looks about right. = )
That bikini looks real good, you should think about making that your perma bathing suit.
Kristy that bikini is hilarious!
Nice work. I got to see the bikini. Talent. The kids had a lot of fun with you. Thanks for having them over.
That is hilarious! Did Alan want you to keep it?!
Post a Comment