We stood in line for like 30 to 40 minutes to get discount tickets to go to the Phantom of the Opera. We got half off tickets. It was really fun to go to a broadway play in New York city. We got really good seats too. we were on the first level.
A lady in our ward that I watch her kids has an apartment in New York. She let us go up to the roof so we could see the empire state building. It was really cool to see it lit up and really nice of her to let us go up. We were on the top of a 16th story building so I can't imagine being on the 86th floor and looking down over the city.
This saturday we went into New York again. This time we went and saw the Statue of Liberty first with Janelle and Jared. We paid to ride the ferry out to walk around the staute. It was really cool to see it close up. The picture above is us riding the boat across. We also went ot Ellis Island but didn't take any pictures of the buildings. It was cool to read how many people went through there at one time.






2 comments:
I am so jealous that you got to go to a broadway play. I want to do that someday. I did get to see Stomp when I went but it was off broadway! Sounds like you guys are having a great time.
We miss you guys!! It looks like you are having a lot of fun. The girls you babysit look really cute. Ellie misses you too.
Post a Comment