Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

February 11, 2008

Randoms



This was our first Christmas Tree that I made when we were first married. I just put paper on a card board box and colored the tree in. The candy canes are real. Also the little things on the tree are pictures from our wedding announcement. The tree topper was a wedding picture of us. It was fun to make and way easy to clean up which is the best part.




This was Alan's birthday card from his birthday last march. It say hey big hunk take a day to be a star because its your birthday. Uno you are the joy of my life. Look someday when we are making 100 grand we will have lots of runts running around. It will make us snicker. Your my hot tomale and sweetheart. love your airhead wife kristy. the airhead was a joke I am not really an air head.

No comments: