
Another M&M

This picture is really dark but it is a picture of me at grand central station right before we got on the train to come home.

Here is a picture of us waiting to get on the subway to go back to Grand Central Station.

We took a picture looking down the subway station.

We went and saw the outside of the Madison Square Garden.

They had lots of different M&M figurians in the store.

Another a picture of the M&M's.

Here is a piture of alan holding the candy dispensor.

The M&M nascar.

They had a row of different colored M&M's and different types. They had bags that you could fill and pay from some. There is another picture up a little bit more.

The M&M Store. This is an M&M dispensor dress as the Statue of Liberty.


Hersheys store. This is a piggy bank

There was a ferris wheel in the Toys-R-Us store at time square. The Toys-R-Us is three stories tall.

Alan and me on the train

Me sitting on the train waiting for it to take off

Our train ticket into Grand Central Station. We took the train station in from where we live. It is an hour train ride into New York. We had to get off at Stamford (about a 15 min train ride) and hop onto another train to go into New York. Most of the time the train is just straight through to New York. This was my first time to New York.
4 comments:
That is so exciting that you got to go to New York. It is a crazy place. I went when I was 15, it was so much fun. I only got to spend a day but it was fun. There is so much to see and do, you should defintely go more while you are out there and it is so close!
Looks like you had a great time! I wish I had some of those M&M's!!! Jourdan said she had fun seeing you both.
Love Ya!
You guys are so cute!!!! Wish that we could go to NY with you.
Hey you! I found your blog from Cari's...I didnt even realize you were married! Congrats :) I hope all is well with you..check out me and my hubby's website to see what we have been up to.
Sundee :)
www.thegommfamily.smugmug.com
Post a Comment