
we took a picture of one of the major rivers we crossed coming here because part of it was a snowed over

We took a picture of the miles it took to get from Rexburg to New Canaan. It was probably about 50 miles less then this but you still the image of of far we went.

My new hair cut I am not sure if you can tell very well

One of the grocery stores in New Canaan. The side says world largest dairy farm as shown in ripleys believe it or not

Tried to get a picture of the road but I am going to either take a video of driving or take other pictures. The roads just wind and have tall trees to the both sides of you and houses so it is very confusing.

The New Canaan freeway

This is the bathroom

The living room

We live in a basement of a families house. This is their back around and what we see out our kitchen window.

This is looking out the windows in our kitchen

This is the kitchen

This is looking down the hall into our kitchen.

This is our bed. We are sleeping on an air matress for now and maybe even the whole time we are here.
3 comments:
So you guys made it safely to New Canaan. That is good. Your apartment looks pretty good! How is the intership going for Alan? How do you like it there?
Hi There,
Hey it looks like you have a great place to live, and in a beautiful area too! Kristy I love your hair, it looks real sweet! Who does it for you anyway? (hehe)Thanks for posting the pictures, I can't wait to see more. Hope you are doing well.
Love you,
Bridgette/Mom
Kris your hair is so cute! It is getting really long. Your apartment is really cute too. I was expecting it to be small, but it looks big and the floors look nice. I hope you guys don't get sick of sleeping on an air matress.
Post a Comment