Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

February 08, 2012

Trevor

He is here (I know this is 2 month late but my computer was not letting me post posts. He was born on Dec. 7. He was 7 pounds 7 ounces. The delivery went really well and fast. I was sleeping with Tanner in our spare bedroom. Around 3 I started having contractions every 10 minutes apart. After an hour I decided I probably should wake Alan up. We didn't have to do the whole timing thing with Tanner so we waited for another hour just to make sure. They still were coming 10 minutes apart and then start going to 7 so we decided probably should go in soon. The hospital watched me for an hour to make sure and then I was admitted. My doctor had things going on so he didn't get there till 10:45. They broke my water and 30 minutes later it was time to push. Tanner loves being a big brother. Trevor loves his brother, anytime he is around him he just watchs him. Can't wait for the two to be able to run around together.





No comments: