
We had our gender ultrasound yesterday. I have always thought from looking at the first ultrasound it was a boy. Alan was thinking it was going to be a girl. Turns out my instinct was right and we are having another
BOY!! We are excited to have another boy and that Tanner will have a buddy. They will be around 2 years and 2 months apart from each other. The baby is healthy and right on track. Everything looked perfect. That was a relief to me since I have not been good about prenatals this time. In the first ultrasound I was measuring around a due date of the 16th instead of the 21st but they didn't change it. At this ulrasound I was measuring earlier too, around the 15th so the changed the official due date to December 16th, which is okay with. The ultrasound this time the tech lady gave more detail on what we were looking at so it was cooler.

Here is a picture of the profile.

In this one the baby has his mouth open. He was either yawning or drinking some of the fluid.
1 comment:
So fun! Congrats on another boy!
Post a Comment