Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

May 26, 2011

Baby number 2 on the way


Our second one is on the way. We went to our first appointment today. The official due date is December 21. They did an utlra sound so we were able to see the baby. The baby turned right after they started so we saw a lot of the side and back. This one was exciting since with Tanner we didn't get any printed pictures till the gender ultra sound.

4 comments:

Scottie and Tasha said...

Congrats!!! December babies are super fun :)

Andrea Griggs said...

Congratulations! That is super exciting. I hope you're feeling well. Let me know if you need anything.

Aaron and Alicia said...

YEAH Congrats to you guys!!!! Sounds like your going to have a fun Christmas!!! I hope you are feeling good!!

Megan said...

So happy for you!! Isn't it the best memory to see a little thing with a beating heart? I still have the pictures from Evan's first appointment on my fridge because I just love remembering how special that day was. Let me know if there's anything I can help you with.