September 03, 2010
Tanner's Blanket
For my birthday I bought my self a sewing machine. I decided I wanted to try and make Tanner a blanket. This is the top part of the blanket. I still need to put the middle stuff in and sew the back on. This is my first time making a blanket. It is not perfect but for the first time I think it turned out pretty good. I also didn't go off a pattern. I saw my sister doing this same kind of thing so that is what I went off of.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
That's incredible- I can't believe you did that without a pattern! Tanner is going to love it :)
How are you survivng fall busy season? Has it been too bad there? Scottie has been way busy here I can't believe it. I am for sure counting down to Oct. 15th!
Looks so good! I think you've got a talent for sewing :)
Post a Comment