Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

March 30, 2010

First Haircut

Tanner needed a haircut. When he was first born we could do a mohawk with his hair but as you can see his hair got to long for that. It was getting so long to that I just had to brush it to the side. It would also start to stick out on the ends since it went to almost the middle of his forehead.






It was kind of hard to cut his hair. Right when I got it where I wanted it to cut he would move. We got it done though and the mohawk hair do is back.




















2 comments:

Scottie and Tasha said...

I love the first haircut! So cute! Let us know when you want to come out in the fall- we'll be here :)

Cari said...

You've got the haircutting skills now! Good job. It looks good!