Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

August 13, 2009

Baby Room

When we moved in one of the rooms upstairs had one wall that was painted yellow. You could see the the tan coming through underneath the yellow. We decided since we were going to paint the room any way, it would be the baby's room.

Picture of the yellow wall before.




We decided to paint the bottom part of the wall a blue matching the bedding of the crib and put wall paper making a border in the middle of the room.

Picture of the first round of paint. I have to thank a wonderful sister you came and helped with painting, wallpaper and putting up the crib.



Alan and I painting.



This is the yellow wall after when we were done.
It turned out really cute with the wallpaper and the blue color.




Picture of the bedding and crib put together.




Picture of the bedding look into the crib.






6 comments:

Stokers said...

Cute!! I love it! You guys did a good job. It all matches and looks perfect together!

mindy said...

It looks so so so cute!!! I can't wait to see the finished product in person!!

The Goldthorpe Family said...

So cute! You guy's did a great job! I can't wait till I can paint and decorate my own house :) We're going to be in Arkansas for our job, so we'll be pretty far away :(

Darin and Carolyn said...

i love it!! you guys did great! isnt it fun decorating a babys room

Cody and Liesel said...

It looks great!

Nikki said...

Cute room! Much better than the yellow.