Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

June 12, 2009

IT'S A .......

Here is a picture of me at 20 weeks. Half way through the pregnancy. I can't believe I am already half way. It has gone by fast so far since I am working.
Today we found out the gender of the baby. We are very excited.
We are having a BOY!
It was awesome to see him moving around. Can't wait to see what he looks like in person.
They said everything looks perfect. When she was even looking at the heart the doctor said that is a beautiful heart. Baby weighs and measures according to the due date.

11 comments:

Darin and Carolyn said...

SO EXCITING! Yay! We are so happy for you guys! Man everyone is gonna have little guys runnin around and then there will be Brylie, lol. Felicia-Im counting on you to0 have a girl : )

mindy said...

I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see this little guy!!! I'm coming to watch the ultrasound video ASAP.

Joneel said...

Fun stuff Kristy. Have a fun second half of pregnancy. HA !!

Ryan and Steph Dudley said...

Hooray Hooray! I'm so excited for you guys! Did I tell I'm having boy number two! I could be happy with all boys, they are way too much fun!

Unknown said...

Congrats! I think I would want a boy first too. Hope everything continues to go well! We love you!

Christy said...

Aww. You look so cute! Congrats! Boys are so much fun.

Unknown said...

YAY!!! I'm so excited to see this post! Exciting! YOur baby bump is so cute.

The Urbano Family said...

A little boy...how exciting! Congratulations Alan and Kristy! We are soooo happy for you guys!!!

SassAFrass said...

IT'S CRAZY TO SEE YOU PREGO!

Stephanie said...

Congrats guys. That is way cool. I wish you the very best and love you guys.

Ryan and Steph Dudley said...

You're so cute! Still skinny and pregnant, it's not fair! Hooray for boys!