Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

March 10, 2009

Cat's Out of The Bag

We were planning to not share the big news until I went to the doctor but it has come out. The wait is finally over for some. Alan and I are expanding our family. I am pregnant. The due date we figured out is the end of October. I have my first doctor's appointment on the 27th. We are excited.

10 comments:

The King's said...

HOLY MOLY!!!!!! That is so exciting!!!! I have an october baby too. YAYYAYAYAYYAYAYAY!!!

Scott and Karissa Conover said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you!

Bree Johnson said...

ahhh how exciting congrats guys!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Cody and Liesel said...

Very exciting!!! Congrats!!!

Joneel said...

Woo Hoo, Fun stuff!

Darin and Carolyn said...

Wahoo!! You hopped on the baby train....its a fun ride!

Christy said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you! Kristy, hope you make it through the first trimester ok!

Ryan and Steph Dudley said...

Awesome! Oh cousin I"m so excited for you!!! You're life's just going to get that much better!

Naomi said...

Congrats! That is so exciting!