Starting sunday night it would burn when I went pee. So monday I went to the doctor. I had a urinary tract infection. Not fun at all. Also the right side of my back started hurting. Well that went away monday night. Tuesday night the left side of my back started hurting. Then on wednesday both sides of my back were hurting and still is sore. Sometimes it doesn't hurt very much and other times it would wake me up in the middle of the night it hurt so bad. I went to work and felt stupid because I would just start crying. Oh well at least they knew I was in pain.
Friday I went and got a CT scan to see if I was having kidney stones. I don't know the result of the scan yet. My back today was not bad. The uti is cleared up and now hopefully my back will too.
Two of the medication were for the uti and one is a pain killer.






2 comments:
Hey Krsity,
If it is kidney stones, I want to come--haha
Aunt Donna
Hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment