I remember doing the twelve days for Greg when we were first married! Now I'm just boring. 14Years later! Enjoy being newly weds! I hope you can come to the bridal shower tomorrow! Let's get together. I thought about doing a New Years Eve party with your mom and dad and anyone who wants to play. Happy Holidays Erin
3 comments:
Cute cute! I love the fall :) It just snowed like crazy up here today (tear) I'm already ready for winter to be over.
Cute pictures! You look so pretty Kristy!
I remember doing the twelve days for Greg when we were first married! Now I'm just boring. 14Years later! Enjoy being newly weds! I hope you can come to the bridal shower tomorrow! Let's get together. I thought about doing a New Years Eve party with your mom and dad and anyone who wants to play. Happy Holidays
Erin
Post a Comment