Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

August 26, 2008

TWO YEARS!

Well we made it to two years. Today is our anniversary. We have enjoyed being married. It's crazy how fast it goes by. It feels as if we just got married yesterday. I got lucky and married a great guy.

6 comments:

Stokers said...

Congrats guys on two years! Happy Anniversary! Sorry Kristy I haven't called you back. I was at work when you called and then ended up working the next day too and then got sick. Anyway, I will call you one of these days when things aren't so crazy. I hope you guys are doing well and are enjoying Utah. See you in about a month!!

Cari said...

Congrats on two years. Two years ago today I was swinging my big belly around on the dance floor! Oh yeah!

Darin and Carolyn said...

Congrats!! I can't believe it has already been 2 years, and one year for us! Crazy!! Time flies when your loving your marriage : )

SassAFrass said...

Congrats on the 2 years

Cody and Liesel said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

Allison said...

Congratulations...it goes fast, huh?