
Sunday was my birthday. The big 25. Crazy to think I am 25. It was a good day though. We went to church and then opened a couple presents at our apartment. We then went out to Alan's parents house for dinner and cake. We also opened more present out there.
5 comments:
ah you didnt put up a picture of the goods that we got ya
Happy Birthday! Looks like it was a great day. You are now offically old j/k!!!!
Kristy! I'm so glad you found my blog! And that's so fun that you guys are moving so close to us. Happy Birthday!
Hi! Ryan and I are good. I am glad that you got my card. I was worried that I had the wrong address again. When you move make sure that you send me your new address!!!!
Kristy,
Its Sayward! I found you on Terris blog! Just wanted to say hi. Looks like you made out well for your birthday!! Hope you are having fun with the marred life and living in Idaho.
Post a Comment