Hey Kris, it looks like you guys had a lot of fun in Cali and doing other things. When we were there in April The Tower of Terror was one of our favorites rides too. I loved it! That's great that you guys found an apt too. Good luck with the move and everything. Oh and thanks again for lettig us borrow your DVD player while we're here in New York, it works good and we love it so thanks. I'll get it back to you guys when we get back and see you again.
Wow lots of pics! Looks like your trip to Cali was tonz of fun, I wish we could go somewhere fun and adventurous for our anniversary but that wont' be happening, oh well. We can still do something here and make it romantic and special! : )
2 comments:
Hey Kris, it looks like you guys had a lot of fun in Cali and doing other things. When we were there in April The Tower of Terror was one of our favorites rides too. I loved it! That's great that you guys found an apt too. Good luck with the move and everything. Oh and thanks again for lettig us borrow your DVD player while we're here in New York, it works good and we love it so thanks. I'll get it back to you guys when we get back and see you again.
Wow lots of pics! Looks like your trip to Cali was tonz of fun, I wish we could go somewhere fun and adventurous for our anniversary but that wont' be happening, oh well. We can still do something here and make it romantic and special! : )
Post a Comment