Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

May 29, 2008

My Cute Husband

Alan come home today from school with a bouquet of beautiful roses. It was a wonderful surprise. I guess he wanted to do something special for me since he had so much homework last night we didn't really get to hang out. He is such a wonderful and thoughtful husband. I am a lucky girl to have married him! I am grateful to have him in my life and look forward to spending forever with him.

4 comments:

Landon and Alaina said...

Hi I'm Felicia's friend! I saw Allen today, who knew what was up his sleeve! Your flowers are very pretty! Have Allen look at my blog it has a funny video of Jordan Stone on it!

The King's said...

That really is thoughtful! So we need to get together sometime and hang out! If we are ever in rexburg we will let you know.

Darin and Carolyn said...

Those are pretty roses. Dare got me some too that day, they are gorgeous!! We have great hubbies! : ) Haha thanks to my dad for sending them a little e-mail to tell them that they are on sale lol.

Stokers said...

Ty just told me Alan is going to the U for school. I'm so excited for you guys to start another stage in your life. And I'm glad you'll be close so when we go visit Ty's family we can stop and say hi and hang out!